0 ItemsSubtotal: £0.00 Go to Shop
iBelieve Magazine September 2017 Issue
£2.90 – £130.00
Delve into iBelieve September 2017 Issue! This month we talk to Rodney Howard-Browne who says “Regardless of what you think of President Trump, there’s nothing wrong with praying for him”. Plus, read interviews from celebs like MC Hammer, and read about Chip K, the dancer who’s using his talents to reach the youth for Christ. All this plus much, much more in a packed issue of iBelieve Magazine!
Make sure your church gets iBelieve Magazine September 2017!
Simply select the quantity you require below. Carriage will be calculated on the Check Out page before you complete your purchase.
Inside iBelieve September 2017 Issue..
- ‘Remember the words of Christ’ says Peter Wreford
- Rap star MC Hammer says nothing can touch faith in God
- We speak to Rodney Howard-Browne about praying for President
- Chip K, the man behind crazy hair and lively dance moves about reaching youth
- Former prison chaplain Rev Colin Chambers says he believes God used Nelson Mandela
- When Dr Elewechi Okike was diagnosed with an aggressive form of cancer, she turned to God for answers
- Evita Delmundo was bullied at school because of the moles on her face and body, but since finding faith she’s entered Miss Universe!
- One-time ardent atheist Danielle Gault says God turned her into an entrepreneur and uses her business for evangelism
- Joyce Meyer says Holy Spirit anointing will give you victory
- J.John says the Beatitudes can help us in tough times
- Your mind is a powerful asset, writes Matt Bird
- Billy Graham explains how we know what heaven is like
- Nathan Blackaby on the invitation we all need to make
- JustOne – the largest evangelistic event in Britain since the days of Billy
- Modern society is suffering an identity crisis and the Church should have the answers, argues NT Wright
- T20 cricket international star Darren Sammy says his dream when growing up was to be a church pastor
- Rugby’s Ruan Pienaar is saddling up to tackle child trafficking
- Manchester City’s Gabriel Jesus talks about his faith
- Gadgets & gifts We choose our favourite movies with a message
- Travel A colourful history has left Spain with an astonishing legacy of amazing cathedrals
- #Trending Now Who’s saying what about faith on the Twittersphere
- Time Out Two fun-filled pages of puzzles and things to make you laugh
- Reviews Rachel Issitt checks out the best in Christian resources
- iBelieve chef Emily Roberts serves up a couple of recipes that are filled with flavour
Make sure your Church gets iBelieve Magazine September 2017 Issue
1, 5, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 100