0 ItemsSubtotal: £0.00 Go to Shop
iBelieve Magazine October 2017 Issue
£2.90 – £130.00
Delve into iBelieve October 2017 Issue! This month we hear from Australian author Tania Harris, who shares secrets on hearing God’s voice, we talk to songwriter Tim Hughes about his new role as leader of a church plus, rapper Guvna B talks about not giving in to peer pressure. All this plus much, much more in a packed issue of iBelieve Magazine!
Make sure your church gets iBelieve Magazine October 2017!
Simply select the quantity you require below. Carriage will be calculated on the Check Out page before you complete your purchase.
Inside iBelieve October 2017 Issue..
- ‘God has created us to be unique’ says Peter Wreford
- On track to be an opera singer, Ben Cooley is using his voice to stand up to traffickers
- A trip to Benin with Mercy Ships was life changing for singer Nicki Rogers
- We talk to songwriter Tim Hughes about his new role as leader of a church
- Australian author Tania Harris share secrets of how to hear the voice of God
- Medical staff were left baffled when a tumour on Ken Gorman’s face disappeared after he prayed
- The story of Matthew Murray’s miracle healing with just three hours to live
- Death and life are in the power of the tongue, explains Joyce Meyer
- We have to face our fears and be courageous, writes Matt Bird
- How Andi Andrew learned the key to resting
- The day a storm reminded Nathan Blackaby of God’s power
- Faith helps me out of bed in tough times, says Siama Smith as she explains Why I Believe
- Splitting the world into ‘good’ and ‘bad’ carries all sorts of problems, argues NT Wright
- Rapper Guvna B urges young people to challenge peer pressure
- Rugby league star Lama Tasi says his playing talent is from God
- Maro Itoje explains that his life is about giving praise to God
- Gymnast Simone Biles says being on TV helped her share her faith
- Gadgets & gifts Thought-provoking signs make are great gifts
- Travel Oxford is the city of spires and is steeped in history and Christian connections that are well worth a visit
- #Trending Now The tweets about faith that are trending on Twitter
- Time Out Two fun-filled pages of puzzles and things to make you laugh
- Reviews Rachel Issitt checks out the best in Christian entertainment
- iBelieve chef Emily Roberts chooses two simple warming recipes that are full of flavour
Make sure your Church gets iBelieve Magazine October 2017 Issue
1, 5, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 100