0 ItemsSubtotal: £0.00 Go to Shop
iBelieve Magazine November 2017 Issue
£2.90 – £130.00
This month dive into a packed iBelieve November issue! Read about Matt Redman as a teenager and Alice Cooper teaching the Bible plus, we hear from Karen Wheaton, who has completely refurbished a supermarket to start a youth ministry – there’s something for everyone in this issue!
Make sure your church gets iBelieve Magazine November 2017!
Simply select the quantity you require below. Carriage will be calculated on the Check Out page before you complete your purchase.
Inside iBelieve November 2017 Issue..
- ‘Dive back in’ says Peter Wreford
- My ministry began in the warehouse, says Daniel Kolenda, now president of CfaN
- Shock rock star Alice Cooper reveals how his Sundays include teaching the Bible
- How Matt Redman went from turbulent teenager to Grammy-award winner
- God heard my prayers and protected me, says victim of Rotherham sex gang
- Why gospel singer Karen Wheaton bought and refitted a supermarket for youth ministry
- Former chaplain Richard Gamble’s dream to build the Wall of Answered Prayer
- Matt Bird asks why family loyalty is important
- Be kind to yourself and go with the flow, writes Andi Andrew
- Why are fathers lazy slobs on TV, asks Nathan Blackaby
- Living a life guided by ethics will always pay off, argues Jeff Lestz
- Are you a leader of leaders? asks Brian Houston of Hillsong
- Charles Gardner takes a space odyssey and finds that the words of Jesus were among the first spoken on the moon!
- Watford goalkeeper Heurelho Gomes wants to be known for his faith as much as for stopping goals
- International handball star Sam Crocker explains how he is a Christian both on and off the field
- CrossFit’s Rich Froning Junior says he puts Jesus first in his life
- Gadgets & gifts These canvases will make fantastic gift ideas
- Don’t be a weak and wimpy Christian, urges Joyce Meyer
- Travel Take a whistle-stop tour in the footsteps of Europe’s great Christian Reformers
- Time Out Two fun-filled pages of puzzles and things to make you laugh
- #Trending Now The tweets about faith that are trending on Twitter
- Reviews Rachel Issitt checks out the best in Christian resources
- iBelieve chef Emily Roberts offers two heartwarming recipes
- Why are fathers lazy slobs on TV? asks Nathan Blackaby
Make sure your Church gets iBelieve Magazine October 2017 Issue
1, 5, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 100