0 ItemsSubtotal: £0.00 Go to Shop
iBelieve Magazine January 2018 Issue
£2.90 – £130.00
This month dive into a packed iBelieve January issue! This month we read about former mob boss Michael Franzese, who turned to God, !Audacious Church leader Sophia Barrett explains how meditating in God’s presence helped her sleep, Backing
singer Lurine Cato remembers the day she prayed for pop icon Kylie and is it right to live together before marriage? – Elaine Roberts answers.
Make sure your church gets iBelieve Magazine January 2018!
Simply select the quantity you require below. Carriage will be calculated on the Check Out page before you complete your purchase.
Inside iBelieve January 2018 Issue..
- ‘‘If we will trust God, he will give us double for our trouble!’’ says Peter Wreford
- Michael Franzese was once a Mafia boss but he turned from the mob to God
- Backing singer Lurine Cato remembers the day she prayed for pop icon Kylie
- God is holy and also a God of joy, reckons comedian Tom Elliott as he challenges churches to have fun
- !Audacious Church leader Sophia Barrett explains how meditating in God’s presence helped her sleep
- Paul Lloyd explains how he went from being a drug addict to a pastor
- It is wrong to label those against gay marriage as being homophobic, says guest writer Darryl Anderton
- God can take what’s wrong in your life and make it right, explains iBelieve columnist Joyce Meyer
- Matt Bird urges you to stop judging people by appearances
- Is it right to live together before marriage? Elaine Roberts answers
- Does God value success in the same way that we do? Nathan Blackaby reckons not
- Whether you can see God or feel him, he is with you, writes Dr John Andrews
- Andi Andrew believes that when it comes to having happy relationships, start with you
- Life can leave things feeling a bit blurry. But don’t lose your God vision, says Lindsay Bruce
- Fighting laziness is a necessity for Christians, argues retired pastor Paul Mercy
- Soldier and Bath rugby star Semesa Rokoduguni explains why he thanks God for both his careers
- Gadgets & gifts Our pick of the best daily devotionals to get 2018 off to a flying start
- Travel Why you’ll always remember a trip to Jordan as you follow in the footsteps of biblical heroes
- CrossFit’s Rich Froning Junior says he puts Jesus first in his life
- Time Out Two fun-filled pages of puzzles
- #Trending Now The tweets about faith that are trending on Twitter
- Reviews Rachel Issitt checks out the best in Christian resources
- Recipes Winter warmer recipes from our resident chef Emily Roberts
Make sure your Church gets iBelieve Magazine January 2018 Issue
1, 5, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 100