0 ItemsSubtotal: £0.00 Go to Shop
iBelieve Magazine August 2017 Issue – Summer Sensations
£2.90 – £130.00
Delve into our brand new summer sensations issue, packed with your favourite iBelieve stories from the past that are bound to have you reading for hours! In this issue, read stories about real life, ministry, healing, faith, teaching, devotion, outreach and evangelism – perfect for your church, a friend down the road and for you! iBelieve Summer Sensations is an issue of all your favourites rolled into one!
Make sure your church gets iBelieve Magazine Summer Sensations August 2017!
Simply select the quantity you require below. Carriage will be calculated on the Check Out page before you complete your purchase.
Inside iBelieve Summer Sensations Issue..
- ‘let these great stories open your eyes to just how urgently we need the Lord’ says Peter Wreford
- Songwriter and author Michael McMillan believes God has been guiding his steps for many years Craig Borlase reveals how Muslims are finding Christ in the Middle East
- Evangelist Jonathan Conrathe is taking the gospel to every British community
- Matt Bird helps UK churches build relationships to impact their communities
- Daniel Stanley was a successful banker in India but God called him to the UK
- Kate Nicholas reveals the mission God has given her since she was healed of breast cancer
- Phil and Helen Weaver have had their share of challenges over 20 years of leading their church
- Sue Nicholls says she never dreamed she would lead a church, let alone start a new one
- How Agu Irukwu is establishing himself as one of Britain’s most influential pastors
- Why Paul Hallam is using his life’s experience to plant a different kind of church
- Kevin Treasure explains how he spent thousands on drugs until God turned his life around
- Former band member and church planter Stuart Bell wants to spread a message of unity
- The gospel is going out across Israel as part of a spectacular move of God, writes Brian Greenaway
Faith in Action
- Instrument maker Dave Sumner is spreading the power of worship through Guitar Aid
- Daryl Richardson introduces the team that translates the Bible into Easy English
- When Becky Murray was a child she dreamed of helping poor kids. Today she’s living the dream!
- Jenny Quinn explains how she has helped her church find that you can combine fitness with faith
- Janine Stellatos stepped out in faith when she decided to buy a one-way ticket to Kenya
- Plucky Michelle Warren defied death on several occasions, and now she’s helping street children in Africa
- Elim minister Derrick Wilks has teamed up with a South Korean mission worker to bring hope to Leigh-on-Sea!
- Former ‘rampant atheist’ Elaine Roberts is now a Bible school Principal and committed to spreading the gospel
- Chris Spicer launched an initiative to inspire people over coffee rather than roasting them with religion
- Britain’s only Christian adoption agency is looking to expand and help rescue more children
- The Bible instructs us to be peacemakers, says Joyce Meyer
- We must curb the efforts of the vocal minority opposed to what Christians do, writes Lyndon Bowring
- Christian Vision for Men’s Nathan Blackaby asks what will be your gospel legacy?
- The Bible’s author is ready to meet you and wants you to use his words to direct your life, says Keith Warrington
- Mervyn Tilley writes about the longest-running family feud of all time
- Extravagant worship becomes a lifestyle when we truly give Jesus our all, writes Dr John Andrews
- David Newton explains how Regents Theological College is seeing some of its biggest changes in 25 years
- If seeing is believing, how does that work with faith? Mark Greenwood tackles the question
- We often talk of ‘redigging the wells’, but the Church sometimes obstructs them, argues Steve Uppal
Puzzles You can find your favourite Time Out feature on two spreads this month – p50 and p93
Make sure your Church gets iBelieve MagazineSummer Sensations August 2017
1, 5, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 100