iBelieve Easter 2019 Magazine – Your Bumper Favourites Issue
£4.00 – £120.00
Delve into our brand new iBelieve Easter 2019 Special Issue, packed with your favourite iBelieve stories from the past that are bound to have you reading for hours! In this issue, read stories about real life, ministry, healing, faith, teaching, devotion, outreach and evangelism – perfect for your church, a friend down the road and for you! The iBelieve Easter 2019 Special is an issue of all your favourites rolled into one!
Make sure your church gets the iBelieve Easter 2019 Special Issue!
Simply select the quantity you require below. Carriage will be calculated on the Check Out page before you complete your purchase.
A bumper special favourites issue of iBelieve Magazine packed with all the best of the brilliant articles we have carried over the past year or more.
- ‘You killed the author of life, but God raised him from the dead’ says Peter Wreford
- Journalist Lee Strobel set out to prove Christianity was untrue but what he discovered staggered him
- Faith is no laughing matter for Christian comic Paul Kerensa
- God is a God of joy, says magician Tom Elliott
- Funnyman and illusionist John Archer talks fun, family and faith
- Disco diva Gloria Gaynor explains how her relationship with Jesus improved her married life
- Former Delirious frontman Martin Smith on going solo
- Film star David Oyelowo was raised in a Christian home – but he had to find faith for himself
- Shashikala Lambert looks back at how she turned to Christ from Hinduism after a vivid dream
- Trapped in a cycle of drugs and violence, a bar fight saved the life of shot gunner Sam Childers
- Andrew Davies isn’t letting Locked-in Syndrome stop him. He’s studying for a theology degree!
- Former junkie-turned-churchpastor Sam Banfield is living proof of God’s transforming power
- Major-General Tim Cross tells how seeing Christ’s empty tomb changed his life
- What’s so good about Friday? asks Mark Wreford
- Easter is the central event of world history, argues respected theologian NT Wright
- FASHION Christian singer Tara Mathew shares her top 10 fashion tips
- FOOD iBelieve chef Emily’s cut out and keep guide to spring
- TIME OUT Fun-filled pages of puzzles, jokes and brain teasers
- ADVICE Agony aunt Julia Immonen answers
Faith in Action
- Richard Gamble aims to mark a million answers to prayer
- Radio New Springs is radio, but not like you know it, says Phil Weaver
- How a Christian rehabilitation centre in South Wales is helping addicts find real hope
- A church in Somerset is reaching some of the most marginalised – and it’s attracting a lot of media attention
- A fledgling Wakefield church is growing and about to plant out
- Dr Michael Youssef is far from your typical 70-year-old… he’s planning more for the gospel than ever before
- Faith is a natural thing for everyone, says Reinhard Bonnke
- God’s grace is a gift without limits, writes Joyce Meyer
- Adventurer Bear Grylls is about to release a book that will inspire Christians through life’s toughest times
- We look at the latest releases to help build your faith in Book Club
- Author Mark Roques says it’s amazing how a chat about football can lead to talking about the hand of God
Puzzles You can find your favourite Time Out feature on two spreads this month.
Make sure your Church gets iBelieve Magazine Easter 2019 Special Bumper Favourites Issue