0 ItemsSubtotal: £0.00 Go to Shop
iBelieve Christmas 2018 Magazine – Your Bumper Favourites Issue
Delve into our brand new iBelieve Christmas 2018 Special Issue, packed with your favourite iBelieve stories from the past that are bound to have you reading for hours! In this issue, read stories about real life, ministry, healing, faith, teaching, devotion, outreach and evangelism – perfect for your church, a friend down the road and for you! The iBelieve Christmas 2018 Special is an issue of all your favourites rolled into one!
Make sure your church gets the iBelieve Christmas 2018 Special Issue!
Simply select the quantity you require below. Carriage will be calculated on the Check Out page before you complete your purchase.
A bumper special favourites issue of iBelieve Magazine packed with all the best of the brilliant articles we have carried over the past year or more.
- ‘I do believe. Help me overcome my unbelief!’ says Peter Wreford
- Songwriter and worship leader Tim Hughes is now leading a church
- We talk to leading Jesus house minister Agu Irukwu
- Kingdom Worship Movement founder Noel Robinson explains why Christians must unite
- The power of prayer astounded father of two Max Rabito when he was told he had cancer
- When Dr Elewechi Okike was diagnosed with an aggressive form of cancer, she turned to her faith
- Paul Lloyd went from an addict to pastor in Manchester
- Get real and forget about that fantasy Christmas, says J.John
- How Elim Church Ryedale lifts the lid on the Christmas story with an interactive production each year
- A church with a 24-hour prayer centre receives over 1,000 requests a month, and testimonies are flooding in
- It’s been an unexpected journey for Agu Irukwu who wanted to be a lawyer, not a church leader
- Lonely this Christmas? Fear your dad’s rejection… AGAIN? Ask Agony Aunt Julia Immonen
- Halesowen Zion Christian Centre feared the worst after a fire, but God has raised them from the ashes
- Around the world people are celebrating the birth of Christ with a multitude of customs and traditions
Faith in Action
- It’s quite a colourful life for Jacqui Grace who believed God called her to combine art with gospel truth
- 2018 will be a year three people will never forget after achieving a big personal goal supporting Compassion
- Mark Greenwood explains how Scrooge helps him share the gospel and why Christmas is perfect for churches
- Darren Edwards of Ignite Church, Lincoln, reflects on a fabulous summer week away as a congregation
- How the classic drama Heaven’s Gates & Hell’s Flames has been updated to generate even more impact
- Christmas is the perfect time for us to put wrongs right, says Christine Caine
- Lyndon Bowring of CARE questions how to live a faithful Christian life with a mobile phone
- We all have 24 hours in a day so don’t waste your time, urges New York Times bestseller Joyce Meyer
- A 4,000-year-old family feud mustn’t stop us looking for God’s purpose, argues Mervyn Tilley
- An unusual prophetic word turned into a ministry for Steve Murray, who uses mime and drama for outreach
- Tony Collins follows the steps of thousands of pilgrims to a site in Spain
- Premier League goalkeeper Heurelho Gomes says footballers have the power to show who Jesus is
- Five times world champion F1 driver Lewis Hamilton starts each day with prayer
- ‘I overdosed at the age of 13, but God saved me,’ says Tanya Chand
- Faith is better shared by using interesting stories, explains Mark Roques, and he’s got plenty!
- Don’t leave your Bible on the shelf, says RT Kendall – every believer must read it every day
Puzzles You can find your favourite Time Out feature on two spreads this month.
Make sure your Church gets iBelieve Magazine Christmas 2018 Special Bumper Favourites Issue
1, 5, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 100